Page 1 of 1

Structural engineers re. heritage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 pm
by newsposter
Many homeowners after the flood will need the advice of a structural engineer. We can't make recommendations but the following engineers, presented in no particular order, have experience with heritage properties of various scales. If you know of others, please let us know or post:

Grant Structural Engineering (Mike Grant) - 403-290-0885

Quinn Saretzky Structural Engineers ("Choc" Quinn)

J Attrell Associates (John Attrell) - 403-289-8291

MMP Engineering

Kassian Dyck and Associates (Arno Dyck)